Born to Kill PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QScoping ruining the game?

5 posters

Go down

QScoping ruining the game? Empty QScoping ruining the game?

Post  B2K_ME5T3RY Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 pm

I think QScoping is ruining the game. Nowadays every single game I go into has at least 2 QScpers, throwing sensors all over the place and shit. Now you could say im hating cuz i get owned by them. But thats not the case. I am bitching cuz it takes the fun out of the game. As most of you guys that have played w/ me know, I love playing assault and the spec. If you are going against a QS that is decent, he will win half of the time. Specially because of the sensor balls. If you do get to see him before, if you miss the headshot, he will shoot you and ur done. He will come over pick up your kit and heal himself. WAsh and repeat. So what does that mean? That means I can no longer play assault or spec ops. I have to play sniper, which I dont mind doing once in a while. but come on..every freaking game? What happened to the assautl vs. assault? spec op vs. assaults? I just hate it when Im forced to switch...sucks!!!!!!!! end rant
opinions are welcomed.

B2K_ME5T3RY

Back to top Go down

QScoping ruining the game? Empty Re: QScoping ruining the game?

Post  UnRelenTless Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:21 pm

just be glad you're not facing an expert qscoper (like myself) cause we would win everytime. but yeah it has gotten out of control when i played with you last night first legit game there was one and the day i quit the other team had 3 people doing and i was forced to do it to counter them cause i knew all of them and they were good at it.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:48 pm

If you remember, I was trying to quick scope the last time I played you. Except in a situation where you have dumbass teammates who even with motion sensors dont do anything its pretty hard to get a streak going on. Everything I was trying to do and learn (Rocket snipe, Fly the chopper, Qscope, etc...) was to evolve and be up to date because like you said it is almost necessary to have those skills in order to win.

Also, I got used to no scoping with the VSS that when I do it with the bolt action its just as effective as qscoping maybe even better.
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_ME5T3RY Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:03 pm

No I dont suck at QScoping. Im getting better...abv average anyways. I play a lot against Blackrose, Mav_rec, Haggy, and Ive played against Hernesse...I do well. But it just pisses me off cuz some ppl NEVER use another weapon. but to each his own.

Oh and yea I seen you were playing sniper last time. I was just goofing around. When you knifed me I was going up the stairs to duel you, then I got shot from behind, so I hesitated a lil...But at the end I was like fuck it. Im just gonna go to you and met your blade. It was stupid of me though. Cuz rule number 1 out there, if ppl know you are coming dont go up cuz they are just going to jump down and shank you.

B2K_ME5T3RY

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 pm

lolool I totally forgot about that, you had a guy with you too. I was like is this douchenozzle gonna let us go at it or what?

That tripped me out a bit too. Reminded me of Obi-Wan against Anakin

I HAZ DA HIGH GROUND ANAKIN!#!@#ONE@@!!!1
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  GaiusMars Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 am

Need to be taught this, and I'm practicing with the chopper in unranked but it seems for naught since I also want to switch to KZ2.
GaiusMars
GaiusMars

Back to top Go down

Post  Unstoppal3LE Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:49 am

idont even know how...is that lining up the person in the middle of your screen, hitting L1 then immediately R1?

Unstoppal3LE

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:09 am

Pretty much. I just found it easier to no scope with the VSS which in turn helped me no scope with the m24 and all the other bolt action rifles since I know now where the hell my bullets are gonna go.
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum