Aim Assist & Stick Sensitivity

Go down

Aim Assist & Stick Sensitivity

Post  GaiusMars on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:17 pm

What are the feelings on aim assist? It seems useful for staying tacked onto someone who surprises you and runs lateral in front of you. But if there are three people that do that in front of you, you'd want to get the last guy in the line first or else the other two will clearly see you shoot the first and kill you, and the aim assist seems to jam you up in that kind of situation by auto selecting your shot towards I think the closest person?

Also what do people in the clan think the best settings are for stick sensitivity. I think I have mine at -2 from default.
GaiusMars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aim Assist & Stick Sensitivity

Post  ChrisAllen247 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Auto aim is a bit of a nuisance as it makes it harder to get headshots, or as you said your aiming at someone a long way away and then your gun starts to stray towards someone closer.

I would recomend auto aim if your demo as then it makes it even easier to get 1 shot kills, but really its better to have it off.

I have my sensitivity at maximum and so should everyone as it means you can react quicker once youve got used to the increased speed.
ChrisAllen247

View user profile

Back to top Go down