Born to Kill PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Games

+2
B2K_Dar1ng
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Upcoming Games Empty Upcoming Games

Post  Admin Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:23 am

So,I know that many of us willbe moving to KZ2,what are your other choices for upcoming games?

Admin
Admin

https://l3orn2kill.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty Re: Upcoming Games

Post  B2K_Dar1ng Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:51 pm

KZ2 looks great but i have to wait till March 5 to get it, my b-day! dont feel like buying it when i can ask someone else can get it for me. Infamous looks good but it's not multi. if many of you guys are going to a different game tell me because i just might get it!

B2K_Dar1ng

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Games Empty Killzone 2 Demo

Post  ChrisAllen247 Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:18 am

As Im sure you've all read, the demo is going to be free on the European PSN network. I'll post a message as soon as its available, so we can get to work at being the best clan before the game launches.

If anyone hasnt made another account before, you will need another email adress to link it to (gmail, hotmail) and a belivable UK address. i.e.

9 Burley Rd.
Darlington
Durham
DL1 3BJ
UK

Feel free to use variations on that, as I just made it up.
ChrisAllen247
ChrisAllen247

Back to top Go down

Post  GaiusMars Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:03 am

I'm looking forward to RE5, I think that will have multiplayer, but who knows how good it will be. I've been having too much fun with BFBC, to try MGO out or Lost Planet's multiplayer. How is MGO? I setup my account with MGO, but that exhausted my interest, lol. Plus the whole "glitcher" thing seemed intimidating to approach at this point, and the whole 'it's not that fun.' So what is the favorite third person shooter? I like the look more but I'm unaware of a 3PS that's as good as BFBC. I love the way BFBC looks when you die, and tail a teammate in 3PS until you respawn, but then again I have no clue how that would affect the game play.
GaiusMars
GaiusMars

Back to top Go down

Post  GaiusMars Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:06 am

I've got KZ2 pre-ordered, but I'm still worried about lack of destructibility in forthcoming shooters and whether I can go back. The destructibility in BFBC should have set precedents, but I keep reading game makers saying crap like: "having a destructible environment would ruin level design." That's bullshit as evidenced in BFBC, it's just developers not wanting to do the extra work so they've got their fingers crossed that this game doesn't/didn't set precedent. At least that's what it seems like to me, like "fuck DICE for doing that." Easier to attack DICE and BFBC, than it is to do the work.
GaiusMars
GaiusMars

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Preordered K2 from gamestop today, also got the demo code. Should be on in a while, got alot of stuff today that I have to hook up/assemble including new Ps3(w/2yr best buy warranty) anyway should be on K2 demo tonight along with BFBC if all goes well with installation. I bought a new cpu desk that fits in living room so I can get router close to ps3 for better connection(knife fights here i come.)
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:56 am

Doesnt look like the demo for k2 will be available until feb 5. Got my Demo code,entered it and didnt work, it says in fine print on back its valid fron 2/5/09-2/26/09. So its really no rush to pre-order if you havnt done so yet.
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I

Back to top Go down

Post  Unstoppal3LE Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 am

B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I wrote:Doesnt look like the demo for k2 will be available until feb 5. Got my Demo code,entered it and didnt work, it says in fine print on back its valid fron 2/5/09-2/26/09. So its really no rush to pre-order if you havnt done so yet.
some of my other friends who say they pre-ordered it were pissed when they found that out xD I pre-ordered online, so i'm gonna be mailed the code on feb 5

Unstoppal3LE

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisAllen247 Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:30 am

Didnt everyone read my post? You can get the demo without pre-ordering if you make a UK PSN account. Im just going to order the game from where ever is cheapest, and I don't have to do that untill after I play the demo.
ChrisAllen247
ChrisAllen247

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down