Born to Kill PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will be back soon...

2 posters

Go down

Will be back soon... Empty Will be back soon...

Post  B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Playstation is screwed up I've tried everything to fix it, gonna send in to PS for repairs. Probably gonna just buy a new one within the next few days and send old one off to playstation. When I get it back I'll just sell refurb they send me on EBAY since thats my side job. Anyway, Looking forward to played again soon with everyone and especially with some of the new guys. Did B2K_Dar1ng get general rank yet? Deadline has passed I need a full report lol!
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I

Back to top Go down

Will be back soon... Empty Re: Will be back soon...

Post  B2K_Dar1ng Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:18 am

lol im working on it but i dont play as much as you guys do. ill have it soon just be patient, there's many others without in, in the clan.

B2K_Dar1ng

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Just messing with you again. I really dont care how long it takes for you to rank up. I actually enjoyed appearing as a noob on my B2K account to opponents, it was fun being a private and owning a team of generals, I got most my hatemail when I was ranking up second time from higher ranked players that take it personally when they get killed by a Noob(or so they thought.) I actually held a form of 1 for a few days and thats when hatemail and friend requests really poored in.
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Another thing, you may already know this but when your a low ranked player and you kill a General with form of 2 alot in a game, it really messes up their form since that is a big factor in the form system bfbc has in place.
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum