Born to Kill PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a sneak peek of the new website

+2
B2K_SilverBullet
UnRelenTless
6 posters

Go down

Got a sneak peek of the new website Empty Got a sneak peek of the new website

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 am

and it is looking good I hope you guys are excited about it, please whoever is going to take place in tomorrow's clan battle if it happens take pictures if you are able, the new website will have a place for us to post them and i think they would look awesome on the site.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Got a sneak peek of the new website Empty Re: Got a sneak peek of the new website

Post  B2K_SilverBullet Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:41 am

Link?
B2K_SilverBullet
B2K_SilverBullet

Back to top Go down

Got a sneak peek of the new website Empty Re: Got a sneak peek of the new website

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:48 am

that's exactly why i said sneak peek, for my eyes only kinda thing lol you guys will have to wait your turn lol lol. but don't worry it will be coming soon.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:53 am

lol just kidding im assuming chrisallen is sending everyone a link as i see there are 4 registered users including others from this site already there so you should get one soon.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:57 am

oh wtf....i didnt get no link. =/

this site should still be kept up though. just in case the servers go down on the other one.
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  Unstoppal3LE Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:06 am

did i ever get a thank you! for making this!? Sad Crying or Very sad i'm not even good at forum making and i think i did a decent job at it. I mean I basically gave us our first home!

Unstoppal3LE

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisAllen247 Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:02 am

Thanks for making this forum bamfer. It really helped to get people talking and inspired the new ones.

Only Unrelentless and Unleashed have seen the wesite. The 4 members are on the new forum which is a seperate website and dosnt have its final skin or most of the seperate boards yet.
ChrisAllen247
ChrisAllen247

Back to top Go down

Post  Unstoppal3LE Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:25 am

^ that on is on invisionplus i take it? I thought i visited it last night! not sending out the link last night, and i already registered

Unstoppal3LE

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_ME5T3RY Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:03 am

Thank you Unstoppabl3
Appreciate your efforts

B2K_ME5T3RY

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:41 am

ahh so that's it they could see the website but not everything i could see he he he well i guess i should refer everyone back to my first statement for my eyes only kinda thing lol.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Unstoppal3LE wrote:did i ever get a thank you! for making this!? Sad Crying or Very sad i'm not even good at forum making and i think i did a decent job at it. I mean I basically gave us our first home!

Hey, man!

I show appreciation by being on this mothafuckkkaaaaaaaaaa cyclops

lol
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  Unstoppal3LE Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:51 am

^ lol

Unstoppal3LE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down