Born to Kill PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Update* Challenge Received for clan battle

+5
B2K_ME5T3RY
Unstoppal3LE
DeathNoter
B2K_Dar1ng
UnRelenTless
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*Update* Challenge Received for clan battle Empty *Update* Challenge Received for clan battle

Post  UnRelenTless Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 pm

I have received a challange for a clan battle from the SEA clan, I've played with before and we should be able to win with ease, I haven't seen anyone on their team that blew me away with their skill level most are in high teens to low twenties. Please post if you can or want to take part in this they have said to me they want do it this Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 6 p.m. CT/7 p.m. EST.
Will discuss details with them on what kind of format is used to determine victory and how many rounds played etc. later tonight and tomorrow with their leader so whoever is up for it please post a response.

Last edited by UnRelenTless on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just realised you could edit)
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

*Update* Challenge Received for clan battle Empty Re: *Update* Challenge Received for clan battle

Post  B2K_Dar1ng Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:12 am

if you can postpone it to friday or the weekend i can play. im sure it would be better for most at that time.

B2K_Dar1ng

Back to top Go down

*Update* Challenge Received for clan battle Empty Re: *Update* Challenge Received for clan battle

Post  UnRelenTless Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:24 am

i meant to say 1/21/2009 and i dont know if can postpone as this clan already tried to have us set one up and their leader made all the rules and told us when to play so i just ignored him because there was no compromise. i will ask though and see what we can work out.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathNoter Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 am

I'd be willing to take part, but I'd need to figure out the time zones and all that stuff.
DeathNoter
DeathNoter

Back to top Go down

Post  Unstoppal3LE Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:55 am

i'd love to... make it on a weekend =D i'll be in fo sho, but i wont be online 9pm EST friday to 12am EST Friday since i have baseball practice then... hopefully i'll try to make it.

Unstoppal3LE

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_ME5T3RY Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 pm

You know I am DOWN!!!

B2K_ME5T3RY

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm

So do you have a definite of who's in and who's out?
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Not yet as of right now they have not responded, hmmm??? I've sent at least 3 messages and none have received a response yet so we will have to wait and see.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:07 pm

I might be able to make it. The work load I have is almost done. But from my understanding...a team of 6 from our side can handle 12 if they happen to get 12 right?
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Alright since we obviously can't get a die hard 12 vs 12 going cause they dropped the ball on clan support it is shaping up to look like 2 vs 2 with the combined scores of the two clan members and whoever has the highest combined score wins the round. As for what game mode (conq or gr) or how many will be played i.e. best of 3 or best of 5 that has yet to be determined, as well as any weekend plans, but keep eyes peeled i will post any new developments as they come in.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_Dar1ng Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:02 am

put the best in there or put me in as the 'secret weapon'
hehehe

B2K_Dar1ng

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_SilverBullet Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:14 am

I'd be down for some ass kickin.
B2K_SilverBullet
B2K_SilverBullet

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 am

Count me in if its on the weekend, Never even heard of the SEA clan.
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:25 am

yea im trying to get something on the weekend setup cause i know many more people can play than. in reference to them ive played with like 4 or 5 and like i said they werent that impressive, kinda like seal team 7 they know teamwork and know what to do but against better competition or 1 on 1 they run into a lot of trouble.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:51 am

lol@seal team 7
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:37 pm

alright I'm done trying, have tried the past 3 days to get something acceptable set up and this guy does not seem to want to respond to my messages. For those of you that wish to take part I figure they still want to do it so I suggest you guys that want to do it add SEA-Leader to your friends list and try to work something out with them cause I've tried two times now, this week and early in December and it seems like it always falls through.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Man, if it's a team similar to that of seal team 7 it's almost not even worth wasting time on IMO.
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Alright as I write this we are undergoing a clan battle it is
B2K_Unbelievable and B2K_UnSuspekted vs. SEA-Leader and sealender
the basic layout was this

game type: conquest
# of players: 2 vs. 2
# of rounds: best 3 out of 5
how to win: the teammates with the highest combined score wins the game

also if they want to do more battles on the weekend the next two to represent B2K will be fearless and unstoppable

whoever else want to take part please create a list for me so i can make sure i rotate and everyone that wants a chance to participate does so.

also on a side note from what i can tell sea clan is a bunch of young teens (13-14) or 12 year olds.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_CORRUPTED Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:52 pm

young teens? lol fearless is only 11
B2K_CORRUPTED
B2K_CORRUPTED

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_ME5T3RY Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 pm

We killed them lol 3 and out...just like the Raven's offense hahaha
Im gonna get burned for that
:p

B2K_ME5T3RY

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:05 pm

^ ohhhhhh u mutha fker u stepped into the fire pit now, who's team got beat in the first round by the cardinals, the 9-7 cardinals who limped into the playoffs? couldn't have turner run against one of the worst defenses?

i get on unsuspekted when he gets on his team lost to mine in the divisional playoffs

this should get moved to the non clan business cause i can tell we're already straying from the subject
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_ME5T3RY Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:09 pm

HAHAH i knew it...I just couldnt resist Laughing

Just watch out fo the ATL next year...Ryan is gonna tear shit up.

B2K_ME5T3RY

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:11 pm

yea Rex Ryan
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:37 am

So details on what went down?

any pics?

also...why is unrelentless talking ugly about my home team Shocked Crying or Very sad
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

Post  UnRelenTless Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:21 am

who is your home team titans, falcons, or cardinals? i mentioned all three
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next