Born to Kill PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Update* Challenge Received for clan battle

+5
B2K_ME5T3RY
Unstoppal3LE
DeathNoter
B2K_Dar1ng
UnRelenTless
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Update* Challenge Received for clan battle - Page 2 Empty Re: *Update* Challenge Received for clan battle

Post  B2K_N3Mi535 Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:28 am

The cards. lol@the titans and their easy schedule.
B2K_N3Mi535
B2K_N3Mi535

Back to top Go down

*Update* Challenge Received for clan battle - Page 2 Empty Re: *Update* Challenge Received for clan battle

Post  UnRelenTless Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:01 am

not really trying to talk ugly, but they did limp into the playoffs and their defense is suspect, but they do have an unbelievable offense. i just figured atlanta would run all over them with turner but they couldn't.
UnRelenTless
UnRelenTless

Back to top Go down

Post  Unstoppal3LE Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:06 am

sorry 2 v 2 matches aint exactly my cup of tea. The game will take long IMO, since Fea12less will prolly stay in the chopper leaving me on the ground taking the flags...5v5 would be fine for me

Unstoppal3LE

Back to top Go down

Post  B2K_ME5T3RY Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Matty Ice
Anyways
Yea in the first game, I just hopped on Unsuspekted's chopper and racked up some pts.
The SEA strategy was to go around taking flags and throwing sensors so they could knife ppl

B2K_ME5T3RY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2