Born to Kill PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any thoughts about clan organization

+4
B2K_I-UnFaZeD-I
UnRelenTless
ChrisAllen247
B2K_N3Mi535
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any thoughts about clan organization - Page 2 Empty Re: Any thoughts about clan organization

Post  B2K_SilverBullet Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:08 am

B2K_N3Mi535 wrote:
B2K_SilverBullet wrote:Also, for games like KZ2 and BFBC I think we'll need to have a good balance of classes to squad up together (a whole squad of snipers is bad). So maybe we could have a page to identify who plays what class for each game. If we're having a clan battle that night we'll know who to reach out to in order to field a balanced squad. Just a thought!

I already think its a must to have all the class patches so you atleast know what the hell youre doing and can do work with any kit if need be. While I agree, we are supposed to be an elite class that can do it all with efficiency. Thats what B2K is supposed is.

Oh I definately agree. I think everyone should be well rounded and I'm not saying anyone should be limited to a particular class. That said, I think most would agree that they have one or two classes that they would consider their specialty based on their style of play That's all I'm saying.
B2K_SilverBullet
B2K_SilverBullet

Back to top Go down

Any thoughts about clan organization - Page 2 Empty Re: Any thoughts about clan organization

Post  B2K_CORRUPTED Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:35 am

oh you beat me to it darling
B2K_CORRUPTED
B2K_CORRUPTED

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2